Skip to main content
our facebook page
Take Our Virtual Tour

Ceremony & Reception Diagram
( Diagram is not shown to scale )

The Party Place provides the option for you to supply your own beer and wine. If you would like to do this option, Indiana requires a temporary beer and wine permit. The permit is avialable at This diagram of the venue should be included with the permit. If a different, or additional location in the venue is to be used for serving alcohol, please indicate that location on the diagram. 

Batesville Police Chief, Stan Holt, will need to sign the permit.
His office is located at Memorial Building, 132 S. Main Streete, Batesvillle. 

The permit and venue diagram should be mailed to the Seymour location on the state's website approximatley 4 weeks in advance of your event. The cost of the permit is $50. Licensed bar tenders are required when supplying your own beer and wine. An option for bar tending services is the team of Connie and Country. Their contact information is 812-614-9940. If you are looking for a beer supplier option, Craig's Distruting can provide a beer trailer and their telephone number is 812-926-0555.